quarta-feira, 17 de abril de 2013

Congratulations DOVE


You've done such beautiful video! Every person (and specially women) should watch this....

"You know, whether or not Dove is "bullshitting", they brought an awesome message that every woman I know desperately needs to hear. The ad won't change the body care products I use because I choose organic as in"most natural, gentle, healthy for my skin and the environment " products. However, I badly needed this reminder a friend sent me this morning. So let Dove bullshit of it helps human beings to see their inherent beauty."

The comment above show us that even though this is a marketing strategy, it brings something good to all of us, it remember us something that we all are always forgetting - our inherent beauty...

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário